Qualifications for Admission
- Christian Nursing College does not discriminate on the basis of handicap, sex, age and race, national or ethnic group.
- The applicant must be familiar with and be in basic agreement with the written philosophy of the college.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an approved high school or have earned a high school equivalency certificate. Christian Nursing College offers provisional entry without High School diploma by completing eleven (11) courses with a 2.5 GPA.
- All applicants who comply with the criteria for admissions and have arranged for the payment of their tuition will be admitted.
- The Admissions Committee reserves the right to deny admissions to anyone who does not present satisfactory evidence of being in harmony with the philosophy of Christian Nursing College.
Enrollment pending, please contact us for questions or to state your interest in our program.